When it's time to equip your team for the challenges ahead...
You’ve hired skilled, dedicated and hard-working people. They are CAPABLE of rising to meet all sorts of challenges. But how can an organization unleash their employees’ energy and discretionary effort?
The BecomeMore Approach!
Monologues are the standard for most corporate meetings, workshops and training programs. And while PowerPoint presentations may be a good way to visually share information – they don’t engage people, tap into your staff’s creativity and ingenuity, or create alignment with the organization's vision.
The BecomeMore Approach enables people to explore, consider, think, learn and grow. And when people discover answers for themselves – you’ll find that they are excited to be part of the solution and ready to transform organizational strategy into reality.
- We use the BecomeMore Approach when we consult with organizations to identify where they are today, determine the future they would like to create and build the strategy and execution plan to get there.
- We use the BecomeMore Approach in our Executive, Leadership Team and Level-Up Coaching sessions to uncover blind spots, improve relationships, build new skills and achieve extraordinary results.
- We use the BecomeMore Approach in classrooms to ensure that employees discover answers that will work for them AND the organization.
- And we teach others the BecomeMore Approach so that companies can transform the way their people step up, interact and impact the organization’s bottom line.
Book a Virtual BecomeMore Experience
If the meeting outcome is critical to your organization's success, you are going to need something more than the typical "tell and sell" approach.
You'll want a virtual expert who can harness the technology to:
- Create a safe virtual space for "real" conversations
- Involve and engage participants
- Incorporate active learning techniques
- Manage virtual disruptive behavior
- Enable people to explore, consider, think, learn and grow
- Make decisions and take action
Train Your Own Facilitators
Sometimes the best option is to develop internal talent.
Develop internal facilitators when:
- Reducing costs is important
- Having intimate knowledge of the company's history, culture and people is beneficial
- Deep understanding of the issue being discussed really matters
- You're ready to level up your organization-wide leadership, sales, meeting and conflict resolution skills.
Purchase learning courses for you and your team to work through on your own time. BecomeMore Institute has nearly 500 e-learning courses to help you level up your team. This training also has the option to work with a Master Facilitator, either through one-on-one feedback sessions or classroom-style sessions, to help you work through the online courses.